5.03.2006

Okay, the other one from this day was simply a test to see if the dratted thing will publish. I lost a blog yesterday, luckily it was a sickly little thing and not much credit to Lobolian Rant. But still, it was my blog which I spent a whole five minutes on and it deserved better than to die in a technical malfunction.

Oh Yea which die so sadly
A miserable little rag dirty and soiled
Have you no feelings, no love
For that which cannot be yours?
There are some in this world
For whom there can be no friendship
Nothing of the emotions
Blazing in the hearts of humans
Eternally beautiful, ever aggravating
Are there not some who would whisper
Hateful slander, malicious anxiety
Windswept plains glow in sunlight
Mania cannot approach
The nearest thing to knowledge
Farthest things from joy
Though that is what I'm given
To dance away the night

That is a poem I just wrote, obviously. By the way, in addition to being a freelance astrogator I happen to be a poet. Bitsy Run is hardly a classy poem, but that's not the one I wrote today, skim down if you want to read it.

Have you skimmed down?

Ta Ta For now
Roman Wolf

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.