5.02.2006

Greetings this spring

Greetings once more my pals. it is a gorgeous spring day, get outside and enjoy it. I won't be. Because I have to work away my glorious spring day, yippee day OOOOOHHHHH! Yeah.
So.
I really don't have anything to talk about. The Epic Hero by Miller. I'm in a library right now so I'll write whatever I can think of about that book. It is about Epic Heroes.
Oh I give up on this today. I have places to wander, planets to explore, buddies to visit. And I am refusing to write about G_A_S_O_L_I_N_E P_R_I_C_E_S

There's been WAY too much focus on that. So I refuse to add to the chatter.

Adios Amigos

Lobolius
(No translations today)

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.