5.10.2006

Hello out there good folks. I apologize for the ferocity of my last blog, I was having a horrid morning and wanted to expel my inner demons and chose to chuck them out at my blog. The title is Lobolian Rant after all. So, I am just over here because the crazy life I lead has left me at a dead end for yet another morning. I've been trying to get at this one book that I'm going to review but it hasn't shown up yet. Oh well. I hope things are better out in the world, or if they're not, keep trying to make them better, okay folks? That's all I have to say for this am.

TTFN, Ta Ta for Now!

(Remind you of a certain bouncy black and orange character from our collective disneyfied childhood?)

Lobolius

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.