5.12.2006

Greetings.

I hope all of you out there are not AT&T Bell South or Verizon customers, because the government once more has records of your phone calls just before a major nomination. Has anyone else noticed a pattern in this? Supreme Court Justices, and now the CIA director, all nominated just before a leak so they can be questioned hard about them. Hm. Fascinating coincidence, isn't it? Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but I am a bipartisian one because I will accuse both sides Pro and Anti Bush of the same thing. This is truly a time of conspiracies. I agree with this one bumper sticker I saw the other day, "Bring Back Monica Lewinski". At least the lies there didn't lead to anyone innocent's private information being given out, if you want to have sex with some intern Mr. President, go right ahead, but don't rape and don't violate my constitutional rights.

THE RIGHTS HEREIN SHALL NOT BE ABRIDGED EXCEPT IN CASES OF INVASION OR REBELLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever read the constitution? I have, and especially the bill of rights among other amendments. Read them please, and after you finsh 1984 move on to Animal Farm, and pay close attention to their bill of rights, and what happens when the animals are too ignorant to read what they were promised.

Ta

Best of Luck to You all, and the Soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan too. You need it.

Roman Wolf

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.