5.17.2006

A brief discourse

Though less brief than the previous, I assure you.
Will the world end in fire or in ice? Discussion of the end of the world seems to be peaking lately. Will Armageddon happen? I am not a Christian, or any other organized religion, nor a cultist, unless you count libertarian. They (Christians) say there will be seven years of plague. Famine, death, and the AntiChrist. There's also an obscure reference to blooming deserts and an Jewish state in the Holy Land. Now, the anti-Christ is hardly anything to look at for a sign of Armageddon, if he arrived when the Church thought he would every single time the world never would have gotten past Emperor Nero of Rome. Famines and mass death happens, and has happened before, so the horrid conditions in Africa are hardly solid proof. Death, well, that is simply an offshoot of plague, famine and war, all three of which are present in abundance right now. Only a hundred or so humans have died, out of a total of approximately 6 billion on Earth, but this is just year one. Who knows, maybe it will wipe out a quarter or so of the Earth's population, no bible reference I can think of specifies Homo Sapiens, but I am neither Bible Scholar or Christian, as I have stated before. That brings us to plague, there are a couple options here. AIDS or Bird Flu. Bird Flu I rule out, otherwise Armageddon would have occurred in WWI. Maybe it did. Enough people died there for it to have been the end of the world for millions. And there shouldn't be a war involved. There weren't any arrows in the AntiChrist's bow. At least I think it was the antiChrist's bow. The Jewish state and blooming deserts, well, they go hand in hand because Israel is the country trying to spark life in the desert. Either way, not being a believer in the MonoGod I am either doomed to roast in hell or my belief in other things will lead me to that end which is fitting for my beliefs. That is what I think happens after death. Whatever you want. That's why so few people get that on Earth, because if they do the Afterlife would be a very repetitious place.

See you there

Lobolius

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.