4.12.2006

Return of the Native Blogger

Sorry to have taken so long, I've been experiancing slight technical difficulties on this end for the last few days. About my idea, well, I've already explained it in the best detail I can. But can people truly influence government at the national level? The ideal democracy, according to the Greeks who invented it, consists of about 100,000 people. The United States has far more than that. Of course, they were referring to a true democracy, not a republic like the USA, so that doesn't matter as much.
Or does it? So many people say that there vote doesn't matter, that with so many ideas floating around, no politician can possibly serve their needs, or that there simply isn't such a thing as American. Now the impossibility of being an American, a true American, not just a citizen or a member of some action group, or an apathetic person who is sick and tired of hearing about politics. Some of those probably wish that I would start rambling about my sore throat or something. Too bad. I won't. But I do have a sore throat and think I will leave off for today. Ta for now.
Roman Wolf

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.