4.21.2006

The hypocrisy is killing me

How hilarious. The President of the United States brags about our freedom of speech while a legit member of the press gets arrested for shouting out how the Chinese government is persecuting a religious group which I cannot spell with any sort of dignity. What happened to the thing I've been told about all these years, that America is a free country where you can say whatever you want to the President of the United States and not get killed for it? I guess you don't get killed, but nobody ever says anything about not being sent to Belarus and killed there.
Good bye from a disgruntled Roman Wolf

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.