4.11.2007

Announcement

Hello Lobolians

Soon it seems that I will be teaming up with an old friend. Karla Rove, an old college buddy of mine has now joined the web and I've linked blogs with her, see below and go to the pygmyraptor one.

For those reading this after around May 11th you may be approaching this blog from the magazine site of Countess Karla Rove of Lobolia. Note the name.

Peace to thee.

Bees need the help of the entire world now. For those who haven't heard the 'buzz' bees are vanishing. Unexplainably. Beekeepers are losing their hives, and for them that's a beloved livelihood. For us, its apples on the table over lunch. For the farmers growing those apples, it's a travesty. For congress, it is yet another problem.

I'll leave you with that for tonight. Perhaps sometime soon I will make it over to the library and then I will give you a piece of my opinions on John McCain. For those of you noting the name Karla Rove when I told you to, be surprised. This is the libertarian, not the conservative. Oh that's right. You've already read it. Wow.

Lobolius

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.