11.15.2006

Still the Rant

Hey.

This is my 60th posting here at Blogger.com. Pretty sweet aniversary, by the time I hit 100 who knows where I will be.

Apparently about 60some percent of people don't believe the Democrats know what they will do in Iraq. All they probably knew on Election day was that they were not Republicans and counted on that to be enough. Astonishingly enough, the American voters agreed, and gave them the victory. Well, I doubt this means I have to change the name of my blog. Even without Rummy or a majority of Repubs, there will always be something to critique on Captitol Hill, the Dems won't fail to annoy. You see, I may be liberal, but I am no Democrat. If anything, I'd back the Libertarians, but currently give loyalty to no particular party. Even the Libs. So I guess that makes me the ignorant, undecided, easily swayed, always courted, swing voter. NOT!

I'd best start hoofing it elsewhere. The sun's setting out west somewhere on this great and nurturing Earth.

Lobolius, the Roman Wolf

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.