11.07.2006

Some Bruno Lines and Hope

It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.
Giordano Bruno

It may be you fear more to deliver judgment upon me than I fear judgment.
Giordano Bruno

Time is the father of truth, its mother is our mind.

Those are some quotes from Giordani Bruno, one of my all time heroes for his boldness in stricking out against church docrine preaching the earth was flat. He was put to death for hearsay. Now, I sure hope this is going through, because I have been kept away from you Lobolians for far too long.


Roman Wolf

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.