8.01.2006

Just Calling to Say Hi

Hey

Does anybody know where July went? It seems like I just flipped over my calendar and got a clear picture of a thundering statue horsie honoring the pony express. Now all I have is a wide shot of a Ulysses Simpson Grant statue. Now its August, summer's darting past, and soon I will be at school blogging away almost every morning just like last year. Ahh, to not have to bike two miles just to get in touch with you lovely folks who never leave comments or see this blog. Not to imply I don't use the library for its ancient purpose. I have five beauties sitting right next to me, and I have put in a request for two more. "Gone with the Wind" and "All the Kings Men". Every summer I resolve to read one long book, and unfortunately I have been having some difficulty getting ahold of Margaret Mitchell's masterpiece. The lib seems to have lost it. I also couldn't find Howard Fast's Spartucus, which I remembered to seek out today. Oh well. Maybe I'll sniff something out of nonfiction. Or even use Google, like some sort of new aged techie whippersnapper. (Hee Hee)

Ta Ta for now and eternity-you wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roman Wolf

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.