6.07.2006

One of these days I'll have to figure out how to delete the extra posts when my publishing goes GAGA.

However, the time has now been corrected. I cannot thing of anything pressing to blog about, but I can't think of anything to google either. So. How about a poem?

People gather together
Talking about what they think
But when one isn't gathered with them,
More thought arises
Quiet lingering has greater aid
Then boisterous gab and grin
It will be one with arrows who claims the world
On the last day of all
The guns would've given them away
In the stake for greatness
Nobody has won with sizzling flame
And routing smoke
One day they won't be so forgotten
Those who lie on the ground
Where their ghosts hover in glory
Drinking it as a mortal would wine
What glory will come to me in the afterlife?
What paths of the dead can I trod
I? Who rejected their own world
Everyone else's world
The good are claimed upon finding the grail
Leaving the cruel to rule this world
The others simply struggle to live on
Outside their bounds

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.