6.14.2006

The Ghost of Henry

Hey People out there (my lobolians!)

Sorry I couldn't blog again sooner, but I had to get to good internet first. I found it here, at the local library after a long quest through busy roads and gorgeous parks.
So back to buisness. I only have a few more minutes.

George Bush was talking today about his efforts to help the Iraqis trust and believe in their government. Look who's talking. This is the man who has acted for six years to destroy the bill of rights, Patrick Henry's gift to the generations, bit by precious bit. Give me liberty or give me death, PH declared, and he refused to support anything that failed to aid the people The PEOPLe of the United States of America. Now a hypocritical president of that very nation, my nation that I love and wish to serve forever, is speaking with PH"s voice while smashing silently. How dare that Bush.

Lobolius

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.