3.20.2006

Iraq

So, the three year anniversary. Need I say of what? I hope not. War is inevitable and there is no force capable of stopping it. The military, like all organisms growing and seeking to advance itself in government must feed and nurish itself, in this case on human blood. The fact is, there was no Al Quida in Iraq until we came in there, there were schools in Iraq until we came there. So those schools we keep hearing about, those roads, we're simply rebuilding the ones we smashed to bits three years ago! Three years it has taken to rebuild what the army has destroyed. And it will take much longer than that to remove the terrorists we have drawn into Iraq. I have to head to class, so, more on this tommarrow. I WILL get around to my Vietnam point ASAP, but there's this student-county government experiance I signed up for.
Ta

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.