3.27.2006

I'm BACK! w/AOL

The Roman wolf is back. Has anyone out there arrived to miss me over the last week? Sorry I didn't get back to the empty world on Iraq, but this dialup connection I am using today isn't going to allow much talk. I can't even see what I am writing it's so slow. Oh, well that's AOL for you. I hate AOL. It doesn't even work half the time and when it does work it's too SLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Deep baritone voice, like a dying robot, the anguished blogger bemoans her cursed fate, (And curSAID would be the poetic pronunciation here) as Lobolius desperately seeks to connect with somebody, somewhere via this great web of people strung out across a barren, desolate world. Okay, enough poetics. I'll just have to wait until i go back to school and use the computers there. Ta Ta for now!

The Roman Wolf

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.