9.12.2007

Questions of the Campfire

Greetings to the World, and all my Lobolians!!!=)

Is there something I want to talk about today, or not? I really can't say. How about we go back to the boy and his mom by the campfire, they're old pals of this blog and always useful in an emergency.

"Mommy? Why is the sky blue? Why do stars look like they twinkle down at us? How was I born?"

The little boy asked his mother, snuggling closer to her because he was young and very tired. It had been a long day for such a young boy, being out camping in the woods and asking these profound questions about life. His mother sighed, but was glad that her son was finally asking normal question for somebody his age. However, she did not know why the sky was blue, or why the stars twinkled. She did, however, know the answer to the third, but thought that the full description would scare him into nightmares.

"It hurt. I screamed, and then you started screaming too. At that moment, I loved you son."

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.