5.09.2007

Quick Chat of Congrats

Well well well

It seems I have the power to rant in Hindi. That would scare you all, wouldn't it? Maybe I should write this blog in Lobolian. That's Karla's language, she jokingly suggested it to me last night.

The good citizens of America have caught a new terrorist cell. Congratulations to the great DVD maker who realized that men shooting machine guns and calling for jihad could be a grave threat to our nation. Cudos also to the FBI for finally paying attention to bizzarre behavior. If only they realized a few years back that if a man wants to fly a plane but not land it he probably belongs to some very dangerous group of killers. Or else needs to find his way into a psycho ward until he picks up on the idea of gravity.

That'll settle my chat for today. I'll come back some other time, eh?

Lobolius

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.