4.13.2009

A Westing Rabbit

Wow, tis been awhile, hasn't it, my Lobolians? But nevermind, nevermind, I am posting again.

Its almost spring, I have written this for three years, and now once again we celebrated the festival of rebirth known in some circles as Easter. But that is beside the point, because it is past. However, I did recieve this e-mail today, which i think i will share because its rather humorous.::

A lady opened her refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting on one of the shelves.

"What are you doing in there?"

She asked.

The rabbit replied:

"This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?",
To which the lady replied

"Yes."

"Well," the rabbit said, "I'm westing." ::

Whatever westing is supposed to mean is beyond me, but for her sake I hope it is not the act of finding a rabbit of the opposite sex, and producing baby rabbits.

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.