12.02.2007

Gentle Rambling

Greetings my Lobolians

Whoever you are, whereever you are, since it is hard for me to know of those things. I have only gotten one comment in two years from a viewer, so the vast majority of you need to say more or I can never tailor my posts to your liking.

I am rather tired tonight, so I don't think I will write more. But you should. It's easier to comment than it is to post, you just have to read stuff that I write down for you and hit the comment button. Then you say something like, You rock Lobolius! or Lobolius-I think you are an idiot. I won't mind either, really. I am a true believer in freedom of speech.

Roman Wolf

No comments:

Lobolius, The Roman Wolf

My photo
Long ago a wolf did howl in the day, as a river flowed and the ocean called. But the wolf lay down by another shore, and then became a tree.